“Work to become what you wish others will remember.” – Bryan E. Wilson
I recently attended a day long sales seminar by John Asher (www.AsherStrategies.com). It was a terrific overview of sales and typecasting the high performing sales professional.
The 5 Factors for Success in Sales are:
1. Product Knowledge – They know their business, their client’s business and their competitors’ business extremely well
2. Aptitude – They are born with a natural talent for sales
3. Skills – They know and use the proven top ten selling skills
4. Motivation – They are self-motivated, are in the right type of position to continually sell
5. Sales Process – They are already working in companies that have best-practice branding, marketing, sales and customer relationship processes to support them.
AND……they have the values and discipline to follow through
– Dr. Larry Craft