Marietta, GA – To continue growing in your selected field of study or career, you must develop the habit of learning and stretching your mind to learn more. Adapt and overcome limitations with constant curiosity and good questions. Read something about your career every day and look for learning opportunities to apply your knowledge by asking questions. Basic rule is, “Don’t let your mind get stale.”
In true EvE (Effort v. Effectiveness) fashion, here are 10 things that will help you get started.
Just stack these 10 items in order of importance to you and attack the top two first:
- Never discourage curiosity. Data is gathered in many ways.
- Seek answers every day. Overcome your fear of not knowing something.
- Make problem solving fun not boring
- Find information to apply when others see roadblocks
- Mind sharing with others, always be open minded
- Exercise your mind, always be learning
- Practice conscious decision making
- Have fun helping others by sharing your knowledge with them. Be a mentor
- Research and read something about work topics or classwork everyday
- Set goals and objectives to ask more questions and seek more answers.